BCom, FCA, FCPA, GAICD
Mr Moroney is an experienced finance executive with more than 30 years’ experience in senior corporate finance roles, including 15 years in the mining industry, and extensive international work experience with strong skills in finance, strategic planning, governance, risk management and leadership.
Mr Moroney’s executive positions included CFO of Co-Operative Bulk Handling, CFO of First Quantum Minerals Ltd, General Manager Group Business Services at Wesfarmers Ltd, CFO of Wesfarmers CSBP Ltd, Deputy CFO/Executive GM Accounting of Normandy Mining Ltd and CFO at Aurora Gold Ltd.
Mr Moroney’s experience covers a wide range of resources including diamonds, copper, cobalt, nickel, silver and gold in Africa, Asia, Scandinavia and Australia.
Appointed 16 March 2015.
- Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Community Committee
- Member of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee
Other current listed company directorships
Former listed company directorships in last 3 years
Other current relevant experience
- Non-Executive Director, Hockey Australia Ltd
- Non-Executive Director, WA Super (Western Australia’s largest public offer superannuation fund)
Other previous relevant experience
- Non-Executive Director, Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-Operative Ltd (largest exporter of lobster in the southern hemisphere)
- National Councillor, Group of 100 Inc.