LLB (Hons), FAICD
Ms Gleeson has over 25 years’ board room and senior management experience across Europe, North America and Australasia.
A qualified lawyer in both UK and Australia, Ms Gleeson has significant experience in international governance, strategic mergers and acquisitions and complex corporate finance transactions, as well as in risk and crisis management.
Ms Gleeson was a member of the Group Executive at Incitec Pivot Limited for ten years until 2013, including as Company Secretary and General Counsel, with involvement across its international operations in explosives and chemicals, logistics and mining. Ms Gleeson led Incitec Pivot’s Corporate Affairs function across government, media and regulatory affairs as well as leading international crises responses and major environmental remediation projects, and the company’s Culture & Values and Diversity programs.
Prior to joining Incitec Pivot, she was a corporate finance and transactional partner in an English law firm, focussing on mergers and acquisitions and IPOs and, on relocating to Australia 20 years ago, was appointed a senior corporate lawyer with Australian law firm, Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashurst).
Appointed 18 May 2015.
- Chair of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee
- Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Community Committee
Other current listed company directorships
Former listed company directorships in last 3 years
- McAleese Limited (resigned September 2016)
Other current relevant experience
- Non-Executive Director, Trinity College, University of Melbourne
- Member of the Director Advisory Panel of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission