LLB (Hons), FAICD
Ms Gleeson is an experienced non‐executive director following a 25‐year career as a senior executive and as a lawyer in both UK and Australia. She has significant experience in international governance, strategic mergers and acquisitions and complex corporate finance transactions, as well as in risk and crisis management.
Ms Gleeson was a member of the Group Executive at Incitec Pivot Limited for ten years until 2013, including as Company Secretary and General Counsel, with involvement across its international operations in explosives and chemicals, mining, transport and logistics. Ms Gleeson led Incitec Pivot’s Corporate Affairs function across government, media and regulatory affairs as well as leading international crises responses and major environmental remediation projects, and the Group’s Culture & Values and Diversity programs.
Prior to joining Incitec Pivot, she was a corporate finance and transactional partner in an English law firm, focussing on mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings (IPOs) and, on relocating to Australia 20 years ago, was appointed a senior corporate lawyer with Australian law firm, Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashurst).
Appointed 18 May 2015.
- Chair of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee
- Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Community Committee
Other current listed company directorships
- New Century Resources
Former listed company directorships in last 3 years
Other current relevant experience
- Non-Executive Director, Chrysos Corporation Ltd
- Chair, Trinity College, University of Melbourne
- Member of the Director Advisory Panel of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission