BSc Hons (Geology), GAICD
Ms Stefanie (Stef) Loader is a company director, geologist and former mining executive with experience in mining operations, mineral exploration and project development. In her extensive executive career, Stef has worked in seven countries across four continents.
Ms Loader’s experience covers a wide range of commodities and regions including copper and gold in Australia, Laos, Chile and Peru, and diamonds in Canada and India. Ms Loader held the role of Managing Director of Northparkes copper and gold mine for CMOC International and Rio Tinto from 2012 to 2017 and Chair of the NSW Minerals Council from 2015 to 2017. Ms Loader has also served in the office of the CEO for Rio Tinto supporting the Executive Committee and as Exploration Executive.
Ms Loader advises organisations, as a director and consultant, in the areas of leadership, strategy and regional economic development and was recognised as one of the Australian Financial Review 100 Women of Influence in 2013.
Appointed 1 November 2018.
- Chair of the Health, Safety, Environment and Community Committee (appointed Chair 13 Feb 2019, Member prior to this date)
- Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee
Other current listed company directorships
- Non-executive director of Clean TeQ Holdings Ltd (ASX TSX:CLQ)
Former listed company directorships in last 3 years
Other current relevant experience
- Deputy chair of CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Ltd
Other previous relevant experience
- Chair of the NSW Minerals Council from 2015 to 2017