BSc (Eng) (Chemical), BCom, MBA, FIChE, CEng, MAICD
Mr Netscher is an experienced international mining executive with extensive operational, project development, transactional and sustainability experience gained in senior executive and board roles over many years. His key executive positions during the past 25 years included Managing Director and CEO of Gindalbie Metals Ltd, Senior Vice President Asia Pacific Region of Newmont Inc., Managing Director of Vale Coal Australia, President of P T Inco and Executive Director of Refining & New Business at Impala Platinum Ltd.
Mr Netscher’s experience covers a wide range of resources including nickel, coal, iron ore, uranium and gold in Africa, Asia and Australia.
Appointed Director 17 February 2014.
Appointed Chairman 1 July 2015.
- Chair of the Health, Safety, Environment and Community Committee
- Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee
Other current listed company directorships
- Gold Road Resources Limited
- Western Areas Limited
Former listed company directorships in last 3 years
- Toro Energy Limited (resigned September 2016)
- Deep Yellow Limited (resigned December 2015)
Other previous relevant experience
- Director of Queensland Resources Council
- Director of Minerals Council of Australia
- Director of Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia